Moving forward in front-stance:
- Knife hand strike (Saun Nal Mok Chi Gi) and spin outward knife hand strike (Dwi Dora Sanu Nal).
- Inside side block (Maum Tong Mahki) and spin back-fist strike (Dwi Dora Dun Ju Mok).
1. Back kick.
From ready stance, opponent does a bear hug grab:
- Grab hair and jaw, head twist.
- Finger jab to opponent ribs, and knee strike to groin.
- Grab hair and jaw, head twist, sweep opponents leg for take down.
Palgwe Poomse steps 1-8.
Push-up x 10; sit-up x 10.
Eye; body; mind.
Counting to five in Korean. 1. Hana; 2. Dul; 3. Set; 4. Net; 5.Da-sut; 6.Ya-sut; 7. Ill-gup; 8.Ya-dul;
9. A-hop; 10. Yul.
Board Breaking Technique: