How to earn White Belt ?
- Basics and Stances-Attention, Bow, Ready stance and Front stance
- Punches-Horse riding stance: Punch x 1 (yell), Punch x 2 (Tae Kwon) and Punch x 3 (Tae Kwon Do).
- Blocks – Low block and Outward side block
- Combinations – Low block + middle punch,
– Middle block+ middle punch
2-Front-leg side kick
Kibon poomse (1~8)
One step sparring:
Attention (Cha-Riot); Bow (Kyung-Nae); Ready stance (Choon-Bi) ; Return to ready stance (Bah Ro); Return-to attention (Shi-Yot); Taekwon; Taekwondo; Thank you sir (Kam Sha Hap Ni Da Sir).
Black belt philosophy: